Friday, September 24, 2010

First Project Evaluation

For the first assignment was the netbook setup group.  We ran the updates on the netbooks and installed various programs that we thought were necessary.  Here are my ratings of the criteria:

-Completion of tasks: 4.  I fully updated and put all the programs on 2 netbooks.  I was away for one of the classes, which is why other people completed as many as 3.
-Cooperative participation in the group: 4.  I helped other students when they ran into trouble wit hthe netbooks.  Also, I voluntarily switched to the wifi so someone with three netbooks could have better internet access.
-Creative and Critical Thinking:  2.5.  I am not very good with computers, so there were not many programs I could suggest.
-Initiative:  4.  I tried to get the netbooks done as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment